Starting out you will need:
- Six Law runes
- 14 Air runes
- Three water runes
- One Earth rune
- One Fire rune
- Ring of dueling
- Tiny Elven crystal
- 30 Coins
- 10 Soil filled plant pots
- Noted fruit or vegetables to pay the gardener, you may need Sacks or Baskets filled to pay them.
The fruits and vegetables are:
Oak trees 1 basket of tomatoes
Willow trees 1 basket of apples
Maple trees 1 basket of oranges
Yew trees 10 cactus spines
Magic trees 25 coconuts
9 raw sweetcorn
Banana trees 4 baskets of apples
Orange trees 3 baskets of strawberries
Curry trees 5 baskets of bananas
Pineapple trees 10 watermelon
Papaya trees 10 pineapples
Palm trees 15 papaya
- Gardening trowel
- More than one filled Watering can
- Five Seeds of any tree and five
- – Take the Plant pots of soil and use the tree seeds and fruit tree seeds on them. You will then get a Seedling. To do this you need the gardening trowel in your inventory.
- – Water the Seedlings and wait until the grow into Saplings, it should not take more than a minute or two.
- – Take out all of your runes, materials, and noted fruits and vegetables.
- – Go to the farming spots as follows:
A – Falador Park – Falador Teleport
B – Taverly -Use the First Falador Teleport
C – Lumbridge Forest – Lumbridge Teleport
D – Varrock Castle Courtyard – Varrock Teleport
E – Gnome Stronghold – Spirit Tree from Grand Exchange, use your previous Varrock Teleport to get to the Grand Exchange.
F – Gnome Agility Course – Use the first Spirit Tree from Grand Exchange
G – East Catherby – Camelot Teleport
H – Tree Gnome Maze – Ring of Dueling, Go to Castle Wars and run to the patch next to the entrance to the Tree Gnome Maze.
I – Brimhaven – Ardougne Teleport then take the boat south of Ardougne, 30 gp is necessary to pay the captain.
J – Lletya – Lletya Teleport Crystal
At these patches rake away the weeds then plant the seed. After, pay the farmer to protect the patch.
- Check back on the trees when they are done growing for large amounts of farming experience by checking their health.
- To remove the trees and start over you need to pick all the leaves or fruit off or chop the tree down with a hatchet, then dig up the roots with a spade and restart the routine.
You may use secateurs to cut branches off of willow trees to cover the cost of the seed and make a small profit, normally up to about 9,000 Coins.